cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sicknote00
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 20

Re: Fibre delayed

just keep posting interest through "my bt" each week,i did and got it installed,also found out i am the only one in my area who has it Smiley Wink
Q. There is smoke coming out of my open reach box... so can I have a new one.
A. Sorry sir, The fault is showing at the exchange so your box should be ok.
BRING BACK UK CALL CENTRES!!!!!
0 Ratings
mptheus
Contributor
Message 12 of 20

Where on "my bt" can you post interest

0 Ratings
simco
Beginner
Message 13 of 20

0 Ratings
Icaras
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 20

simco, I had a look at that link. For my area it only shows 4 cabs and RFS next to them. What does it mean?

On Friday, Openreach dug a hole across from my cabinet to the fibre cab, so it should be live quite soon. I don't see my cab on the list though (BTW FTTC Exchange and Cabs 10062011.xlsx) as I say, there's only 4. 

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 15 of 20

@Icaras wrote:

simco, I had a look at that link. For my area it only shows 4 cabs and RFS next to them. What does it mean?

On Friday, Openreach dug a hole across from my cabinet to the fibre cab, so it should be live quite soon. I don't see my cab on the list though (BTW FTTC Exchange and Cabs 10062011.xlsx) as I say, there's only 4. 

If I am correct, I think that document only listed Exchanges/Cabinets that were RFS (ready for Service) or which had just had a date for RFS listed (New)

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Icaras
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 20

Yes, they do all say RFS next to them. That makes sense then, thanks.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 17 of 20

Just checked the BTWholesale checker again, my dat has now been brought forward to 22nd june(next week.

The dates have gone from March2011, to June 2011, then the 30th September 2011, and now it is stated as 22nd June. Yes,yes,yesSmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy 

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Icaras
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 20

That BT Wholesale document page now needs a password.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 19 of 20

@Icaras wrote:

That BT Wholesale document page now needs a password.

if you are talking about the one about 3 posts back, no it still downloads or opens . I have just tried the link again

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Icaras
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 20

It does, but that's the one from the 10th June. There will have been further spreadsheets since then that we cannot access.

0 Ratings