cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Louis1505
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Fibre has suddenly gone slow??

Hi everyone. Im new to BT ive had the superfast fibe essential with 36mb/s download speed for about 2 weeks now. For the first 2 weeks everything was great i was downloading games on my Xbox One with 30-40 mb/s even at peak times, and also with mine and my partners phones connected aswell. However the past 5 days the download speed had suddenly dropped off to about 10-15 mb/s on average and even when nothing but my xbox is connected it is still that slow. No idea why, does BT slow the broadband down after that initial 10 days or so of 'tweaking' that they do?? Thanks guys 🙂
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Fibre has suddenly gone slow??

Welcome to this user forum.

Is there any noise on your phone calls? Dial 17070 and select option 2, there should be no noise between the announcements.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Fibre has suddenly gone slow??

can you post stats from hub  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information

are you conencting using wifi or ethernet to xbox?

hav you split the networks

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/56419/~/how-do-i-split-my-bt-hubs-ssid-%28wireless-ne...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.