cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 27

Fibre help! Being told cabinet full/not full now told fibre not available? Open reach said it was?

Go to solution

0 Ratings
26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27

Re: Fibre help! Being told cabinet full/not full now told fibre not available? Open reach said it wa

Go to solution

Put your phone number in the DSL checker and post a screenshot of the result. Edit out your phone number before posting. https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 27

Re: Fibre help! Being told cabinet full/not full now told fibre not available? Open reach said it wa

Go to solution

775FB01A-B5AD-4A0E-ABDB-6D4C94234B6E.png

A31E0376-0863-4D30-88F4-EE5C164E87D0.png

2F7E92BB-4A7B-4AB8-8C89-E862DA13C4C6.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 27

Go to solution

Consider yourself lucky.

FTTP is available and you need to ring sales 🙂

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Message 5 of 27

Go to solution

Indeed, bad news is cabinet is full and there is a waiting list, the good news is FTTP is available. Call the FTTP team on 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 27

Go to solution

Thank you, frustratingly I have spoken to sales, I ordered adsl then realised I could order fibre, shell agreed and we cancelled adsl..but it didn’t cancel properly so until shell realised This glitch had occurred, I couldn’t order any fibre. Then last Friday Shell said they could push through my original fibre order(which I should have gone with!) but the deal had changed and I asked to cancel that so I could put the new better shell fibre order through...so they cancelled it but I was back to square one..no fibre deal available on their site. I spoke to someone at shell and initially they said cabinet is full but if you select my neighbours on shell site it says fibre available(even for someone who would need a line to be put in) they eventually said my particular line cannot accept fibre. So sorry for extremely long message! What can I do?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 27

Go to solution

Thank you! I will ring that number but I have spoken to sales, I initially ordered adsl then realised I could order fibre, shell agreed and we cancelled adsl..but it didn’t cancel properly so until shell realised This glitch had occurred, I couldn’t order any fibre. Then last Friday Shell said they could push through my original fibre order(which I should have gone with!) but the deal had changed and I asked to cancel that so I could put the new better shell fibre order through...so they cancelled it but I was back to square one..no fibre deal available on their site. I spoke to someone at shell and initially they said cabinet is full but if you select my neighbours on shell site it says fibre available(even for someone who would need a line to be put in) they eventually said my particular line cannot accept fibre. So sorry for extremely long message! What can I do?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 27

Go to solution

just phone the FTTP number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 9 of 27

Go to solution

Hi @Snowy106 ,

@imjolly& @licquorice are right but I am curious as to who is the "shell" you keep refering to ?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 27

Go to solution

All through this thread, @Snowy106 is referring to Shell who do not offer FTTP. Therefore, if the OP is now going with BT's FTTP, then great, welcome to BT and, oh, I am jealous - would love FTTP but no sign of it in our area.