cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jwalsh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Fibre is just rubbish!

We upgraded to Fibre after a call from BT's Sales Team in July last year and have suffered issues since November 2016! Every problem has been relating to the exchange and we live in Chiswick, West London so not exactly rural! No broadband since Sunday, engineer was due to visit today and I took a day off work and apparently the engineer closed the job. Have been on the phone to BT since 8am (when the customer services team open) and people keep promising me that they will look into this and call back and I have rung twice as nobody calls! Does anyone else have similar issues with FIbre or is it just our local exchange and Open Reach team that are absolutely inefficient and unable to cope with servicing Fibre connections!
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Fibre is just rubbish!

Hi @Jwalsh

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your BT Infinity service and that you have had these problems since November last year.  That's a long time to be having issues.

As this has been going on for so long and you feel like you're going round in circles we will pick this up and manage your case from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Whenever you send your details over you will join our email queue.  Whenever you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will be in touch to help.  We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Jwalsh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

So now whilst I was promised another engineer for today and took another day off - just rang BT to ask for an update on what time the engineer will come and apparently that visit has been cancelled again! So that's twice in one week and two days off work this week! What a bunch of incompetent fools!!!!!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Jwalsh

We've had a look at this and we can now see a case manager is involved and are keeping ownership of this.

Please keep things thread updated on the progress and if you do have any more problems we'll step in.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings