cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Fibre roll out

Hi, I wonder if anyone has any advice. My village has engineers installing fibre. Most postcodes show the build as by Dec 2023 on the Openreach checker. We live at one end of the village and two months ago a team were jetting the ducts that run into our little 15 house development. All houses in our 15 currrently have BT ducts. However the postcode checker stops right next door and currently shows us as by Dec 2026. My neighbours are Dec2023 and the house across the road is Dec 2023 but we're showing as Dec2026.  We're continuous with the other houses in the village, no gap and no obstacles and the BT ducts are already in place as our houses were only built in 2004. Is there any way I can either check if this is a mistake or see if we will be connected this time round? I'd hate to be missed while they were on the spot. We're LA61SE  Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Fibre roll out

@MikePCumbria 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

Only Openreach would have that information, as they provide the network for many ISPs.

This forum has no connection to Openreach.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Cheers Keith, Yes I understand that -  I can't find any way to establish any form of contact with Openreach. I was hoping for advice on a way of getting to them. Every attempt is batted back towards the ISP as they're not a retail organisation. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

You could try this form and register your interest although I doubt it will be any different from what you all ready know.

Fibre broadband | Openreach

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thank you, yes tried that. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Oh thank you!! I've not reached that form in all my endeavours.

Much appreciated.

0 Ratings