cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Fibre to house

I should have had my fibre to the house up and running today, the home tech guy has been but unfortunately, no fibre or modem in my home.

I placed my order over two weeks ago and this was supposed to have been completed before today, using the online chat yesterday, I was informed that it would have been completed by 1200 yesterday.

How long will this take to be rectified? As I am now paying for a new service I am not getting?

My landline comes in to our kitchen, this is far from ideal to have the modem and router to be located.  When the fibre is eventually delivered to my home, does it have to come in the same way as the landline or can this be located in my living room?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Fibre to house

I would decide the best location for your router and base where the cable should come in on that. The twisted pair for your landline is secondary. Based on my experience, the installer will be able to accommodate your requirements. In my case the fibre and twisted pair were a single unit only slightly thicker than a regular twisted pair.

0 Ratings