cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 87

Re: Fingers crossed!

@SuperFlyGuy  Thanks for that.

Most of our tech is hard wired, so its just smart phones and tablets connected via WiFi, so full speed over WiFi isn't an issue.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 87

Yeah FTTP is great you will love it, had them for around 7 months now and it has been a solid 900 service, downloads go to 970mb avarage. (121.00 MBps through idm)

I have had virgin media in the past but fttp is just so much better if not miles better no latency upload speed is faster and customer service is better to.

Good luck for tomorrow 😄

Message 33 of 87

@jamie1985 thanks mate.

I have just received this text...  it is on!

Hello, BT here.
Our engineer Joseph will be visiting you soon. If you need to get hold of them about the visit, you can call them on 0781408****. We'll be in touch again to let you know what time they'll get to you.

Now I have to wait!

Message 34 of 87

Let us know how it goes.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 87

Openreach have arrived... except they haven't.

They sent Kelly Commications.. who rudely told me he won't be doing any indoor work.

Well why bother even coming in the first place?

Im self employed... it's hard enough making a living at the moment without these cowboys playing games.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 87

Screenshot_20210126-143116_Call.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 87

So the Kelly's Communications contractor sat on MY driveway for 40 minutes.

He didn't leave his van once.

He ate 3 sandwiches, and had 2 cups of something from his flask, and then he drove away.

I had a phone call from 02037576099, some rude woman who said she was calling from Open Reach... I said 'Don't you mean Kelly's Communication' she said it's the same thing.

She said the engineer has said he doesn't want to come inside and risk his life (honestly) so he wont complete the work.

She said there's no point making a complaint because its upto him!!!!

I phoned BT..  the guy said well your installation should have been honoured.

He said he will make a complaint.

He gave me a phone number for Open Retch, for me to be greeted with a recorded message saying to use their website.

I then get an email saying my order has been updated.

Without even speaking to me, the order date has changed to nearly 2 months away for a wholly inappropriate date.

And I am expected to just put up with it.

Despite pulling all my furniture out, moving everything out the way..  cleaning the skirting down... everything OpenRetch asked of me.

Oh and not to mention £600 cost for covering my work today as I'm self employed.

When I had this BT line installed it was a Kelly's ape that turned up... he cut my neighbours line and connected me to it causing real trouble then to.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 87

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the Fibre Team can sort something out. Ridiculous that they'd send someone out, knowing that work would be needed inside the property.
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 87

20210126_152844.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 87

I did warn you that could happen the other week given the current situation. What speeds do you currently have?

0 Ratings