cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 16

Re: Firmware updated: 28-May-2018 connection got 4mbps slower?!

Also by Hub 7 i meant the ultra fast smart hub, if i could be entitled to it with bt infinity 2 as this one has been giving for a while wifi issues.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 16

the current hub for infinity 1/2 is the hh6

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

so it keeps getting lower and my speed is getting lower. As i am monitor from the patch on 28 and the update again on 29. the firmware update is just taking a stupid toll on my line noise margin and data rate, who never before the update even bothered to move from the 9.6-9.9/7.6-8.1  upstream/downstream (noise margin) 20.00/ 79.99 mbps (data rate).

Max data rate, data rate (up/down) and noise margin are stupidly going bonkers after the two consecutive updates and there is no way to revert it.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 16

no  you cannot revert to previous firmware

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

xFxTHjP

My Modem used to give me issues with wireless but as i started mentioning from the 28th May. There was a patch in the firmware today too. Kinda like a forever looped firmware update every 24 hours. Now my data rate got capped even lower!
In 3 days with the firmware updates from 75.5 mbps actual download with 5 ms latency I am now at 57.5 mbps actual download and 17 ms latency. Even the latency type probably changed!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 16

it looks more like the firmware is having a problem installing and just keeps trying

0 Ratings