cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Fix my broadband

I have no connection? When I log in to my BT app but it says nothing is wrong with my connection? Fix this as I can not connect to the internet. The problem is my main smart hub it has no lights atall but I have it all connected fine and correct. I have tried disconnecting it and reconnecting it and that still has not resolved the issue. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Fix my broadband

If the Smarthub has no lights it means it is not powered on. Have you checked it is properly plugged in and switched on?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

HI,

I'm not a BT employee, but I'm happy to help.

Firstly, you've indicated no lights on the hub, so its totally dead as far as you can see?

Out of interest, how are you able to log in to the myBT app if the network is down?

What type of BT Hub/router do you have... from my recent memory all of them display lights even when failed. If your router is genuinely dark, it does look like a router failure.

Please let me know an I will try to help

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Have you checked the plug on hub power supply is fully fitted and connected to wall socket?  Have you then pressed the button on back of hi to switch it on?  If so and still no lights at all on hub then phone 151 and report a faulty hub and get replacement

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings