cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loader85
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Flashing green light on router all day yesterday and today it's fine

I rang in an issue yesterday as my router was flashing green all day, it's happened twice before and I couldn't access to via wifi or lan. They arranged an engineer but today the router is fine again, I recontacted support as to not waste an engineer and suggested it was a hub fault?

Theuy said there is a fault at the cabinet, which may be true, but why was I not able to get any wifi connectivity from my router? I can if the phone line isn't plugged so it surely can't be the fact that no signal is being received.

I basically don't want this to happen again and for an engineer to come and tell me that I need a new hub amd.then have to wait even longer if my service cuts out again.

Thanks guys
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
loader85
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Flashing green light on router all day yesterday and today it's fine

Just want to reference a post I found https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/Home-Hub-5-flash-green-light/m-p/1437404/hi... , I've also seen that I may be charged for the engineers visit.is this true? I tried to provide enough informatio.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Flashing green light on router all day yesterday and today it's fine

You may be charged if the problem is due to your setup or if your internal wiring are causing the fault otherwise there is no charge

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings