cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robyn121
Message 1 of 5

Flashing pink light

Good morning unfortunately my bt hub 6 is playing up & flashing pink amongst other colours! Broadband keeps logging out?? Doing my bloody head in now! Anyone point me in the right direction as to ordering a new hub as have been reading various posts regarding this issue! Thanks agn in advance! Rob
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Flashing pink light

Welcome to this user forum.

Is there any noise on your phone calls? Dial 17070 and select option 2, there should be no noise between the announcements.

0 Ratings
Robyn121
Message 3 of 5

Morning Keith & thanks for the reply! Just noticed i dont have a dialing tone anymore? Was working ok yesterday but this is the first time ive noticed it flashing pink?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

try using the test socket which is behind the master socket front plate  if still no dial tone then report phone fault to 151

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@Robyn121 wrote:
Morning Keith & thanks for the reply! Just noticed i dont have a dialing tone anymore? Was working ok yesterday but this is the first time ive noticed it flashing pink?

That will be the problem.

If you do not get dial tone, or there is noise on the line, then you need to report it as either no dial tone, or a noisy line. Do not mention the broadband problem, otherwise it will end up in the wrong fault queue, and take much longer to be fixed. There are plenty of people who can fix phone faults, but not as many broadband people.

Once the phone fault is fixed, then the broadband will get better.

0 Ratings