Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Backa
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

FoD Ordering?

Go to solution

Hello I'm in a situation at the momement basically I rang up about FoD (Fiber on Demand) and the guy at customer services said it's not availible for purchase in your area, but then my friend has just ordered FoD the other day. He's on the same cabinet, I know that really doesn't say anything as it comes from the aggregation node which is across the road apparently. Help is appreciated!

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: FoD Ordering?

Go to solution

FTTP on Demand is offered by Openreach but not all ISP offer it to customers. It is generally only for businesses due to the high cost.

Are you sure that your friend did not order FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet). 

0 Ratings
Backa
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

No I'm fairly sure as he was on BT Infinity 2 same as me, It's just when I order on phone they tell me it's not availble. Is their dedicated team i can call to order?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
do you have several thousand pounds to spend FoD is not cheap

take a look at this link
https://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/products/pricing/loadProductPriceDetails.do?data=0WyIM7tTGGguc...
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

You could try the FTTP order team 0800 587 4787 they my be able to help.

Hope you are prepared for the high price. The last time I checked it was about £200 per month on a 3 year contract not including installation costs and that is assuming BT ISP offer it to non business users. 

0 Ratings