OK, thanks, have it now, info sent.
I have just this afternoon been contacted by a member of the retentions department I believe, who has added the speed boost to my current contract. I'm just a little concerned about whether it has tweaked the price or changed the end date, perhaps if you could confirm its all still as before, but with a 80/20 line please.
Thanks for sending over your details.
Nothing should have changed in terms of the price or end dates but we'll double check this for you when we get round to picking up your case.
Can you confirm any speed bump upgrade is to end at the end of November or will it just continue till they are all done.
If it ends at the end of November, where will this leave anyone who has not had the bump that has been promised and their line is capable of higher then infinity1 speeds?.
As there is more than one of you trying to find this out I'll see about getting a definitive answer and I'll post back.
@adslmaxI had been thinking maybe the TP-Link was struggling with the higher speed and had led to the reboot and return to speeds it could handle a lot better. That was my reason for asking if I should swap router for Hub.
@imjolly@pippincpThank you also for your responses. As it stands I will leave the router in place for a while longer and see if anything changes. If it doesn't I might 'experiment' with the Hub 6. I'm patient enough to wait and can't complan about my current speeds anyway, I've just had those brief tastes of 63Mbps and the taste was good
If I do eventually do the swap I'll let you all know how things progress.
I've just had those brief tastes of 63Mbps and the taste was good
Out of interest what were you doing when you had the "brief taste of 63Mbps" that you couldn't do when you had your stable 51-52 downstream speed.