cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Full Fibre 500 regrade

Go to solution

Hi All, 

I was recently connected to full fibre in July and am on the Full Fibre 300, last week I  took up their special offer of Full Fibre 500 with Halo for the same price. My question is that it was supposed to regrade but nothing has changed with with my speeds and account. It just says I have Halo 1 now. Any ideas how long it takes and is it automatic or done by an open reach engineer? 

Many Thanks 

John 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Full Fibre 500 regrade

Go to solution

I would have expected you to see Fibre500 listed in your account.

Did you receive an order email and completed order confirmation about the regrade to Fibre500?

How are you checking there hasn’t been any difference?

You could also try power cycling the ONT and smart hub but make sure you leave the ONT switched off for at least 5mins.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

There appears to be a problem with regrades due a BT Wholesale system change causing orders to fail.

More HERE.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
@pippincp, many thanks for the info and link. Hopefully they will get it sorted soon.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@Forthay Checking my BT account it still shows Full Fibre 300 but added Halo 1 to the end. Orders still showing as open and no change to the speed using the BT speed tester. Tried power cycling but no change as yet. Will give it a few days and then call. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I the order is still showing as open then it looks like it has failed as per the article I linked to. There is a fix expected next week but it may still take time to get through the backlog.

0 Ratings