cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Full Fibre Available, But Not When Order...

Hi,

We can get full fibre now in our area and we are looking to upgrade from fibre 1 to full fibre 900

BTChecker.png

I have checked our local cabinet too and it all shows as fine for the address, however it shows no data for the telephone number.

BTChecker1.png

BTChecker2.png

However, when I go to order it through My BT account it does not let me order the full fibre option and only gives me the options for fibre 1 and fibre 2.

If I go through as a new line needed then the order is okay until I have to put in my landline and it says that there is already an existing connection on my line, which is correct as it is our BT one.

The same with if I go for neighbouring properties, I can get it ordered until I have to add the current landline, so it just seems to be a blocked option on our own My BT account.

Why can't we choose the full fibre option and are only limited to the fibre to the cabinet and then copper to the home option, when we can clearly get it as advertised?

I can provide more details to a BT Mod here if needed, looking forward to having a helping hand if possible.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Full Fibre Available, But Not When Order...

Give the FTTP team a ring, they'll sort you out. 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

just wondering whether you managed to sort this out? I have the same problem

Thanks!

George

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@George81  Have you called the number above?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@pippincp I haven't. I saw this question after I posted mine. I will give a call to the team and report back. Thanks for the info
0 Ratings