cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Full Fibre - Speed upgrade during the contract

Go to solution

Hi everyone. I was wondering if it's possible to upgrade the speed during the contract which i signed with BT 2 months ago.  My connection has been set up for speeds of 900mbps by the engineer and I have ordered 150mbps which I getting at all times.

As I'm living in a household where internet connection is always in use by multiple devices to play online or streaming I decided to go a bit further with the speeds to 300mbps or even higher.

Sadly my personalised offers comming only with speeds of 150 and 300 mbps with BT Halo 1 or 2 (which i dont need).

Is there any option to increase the speed during the contract without taking that BT Halo stuff and by just increasing the price? How it's looks like and how long it's gonna take?

Regards. 🙂

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Full Fibre - Speed upgrade during the contract

Go to solution

Try phoning option team 0800800030. You would need a new contract. Halo 1 or 2 is just an add on so just don't take it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you for a quick response. 🙂

If I would take a new contract, it will just gonna replace the old one or cancel it, which basically means that I will need to pay cancellation fee?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

The new contract would supersede the existing contract so no cancellation fee just contract term starts again

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.