Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Full Fibre from BT upgrade.

Go to solution

Hello everyone, I have a question about the upgrade and costing, now I using Fibre 250 with BT Halo 1, "Fiber 250" I don't know where comes the Halo 1, but my question is - I wanna upgrade to Full Fibre 900 before the contract ends for me  5 months left, costings and its is possible?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Full Fibre from BT upgrade.

Go to solution

Enter your phone number and post results. Will show what is available.  Without the colour please although different

https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Annotation 2020-03-28 222115.pngIt doesn't show up.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Try using your address

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

It shows "We are sorry but the checker is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later." I think because it is a DSL checker but I have FTP, - fiber optic internet. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

That may be for phone number but not for address

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

It's probable engineer how installed my Optical Network Terminal "ONT" didn't leave reference like last time I was that problem. Maby the help> b 2020-03-28 223405.pngoPENREANCH 2020-03-28 225201.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Someone cant answer how much cost upgrade from Fibre 250 with BT Halo 1 to full fiber 500 or 900?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@imjollywrote:

That may be for phone number but not for address

That message has appeared in the last 3 days or so - the checker only accepts a phone number not an address atm.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
I called 0800 672 476 and spoke with adviser, and I can get the full fiber 900 for zero pound extra, and cheaper as I pay for 300mbs. I don’t know how but the new contract starts on 7 April and I am very glad to decide to call not just add from online. Thank you.
0 Ratings