cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Full fibre 900

hi, newbie here just wondering if you think these figures are acceptable or not. im on the full fibe 900 iPhone 14 pro max sitting right next to the super hub2. I anppywofi speeds is not Ethernet speed. MacBook connected via Ethernet is 900+ mbps so no complaints there. Also I have a disc upstairs that is connected via Ethernet. When I connected it at first I got 300+ mbps but that seems to have dropped to a max of 93 mbps. It Is connected via 2 Ethernet switches would that make a difference? I’ve tried resetting both but it made no change

thanks Neal 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Full fibre 900

Sorry won’t allow me to upload the photo

speed to hub 949mb

speed on WiFi to phone 204mb  sitting right next to the hub 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

How are you connecting to WiFi 2.4GHz or 5GHz? Have you checked to see if any other devices are also using the same frequencies (maybe do a network scan - there are several free downloadable scanners available), could be neighbours for example. What speed do you get if you connect to the disc with WiFi rather than the directly to the Hub?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi,  there doesn’t seem to be any other networks on the same channels, I am connected to the disc via WiFi, I meant the disk is connected to the hub via Ethernet. The phone is connected on 5ghz 

0 Ratings