cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Full fibre

When can I get full fibre in my house?

At the moment I am not happy about my current connection.  Not ever being reached the 19mps download  and 1mps upload speed  which was promised to me. My max speed is 11mps or 12 mps  , its only for few minutes ad drops down to 3 to 5...Unstable Internet,  keeps on dropping down every now and then. Very weak Signal. 

I need Full fibre ASAP...

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Full fibre

Enter your postcode here https://www.openreach.com/fibre-broadband

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Fibre optic is now just outside 3 meters from my doorstep..its already here now , they laid it out before Christmas. I wonder when I can be connected to it. At the moment my connection is FTTC, a 2 to 3 miles copper to the green box...not helpful. Too slow and too weak.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

So why don't you ring BT and ask BT staff instead of asking non BT staff on a public customer forum?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@SL822 

Only Openreach can answer that, as this is just a BT Retail customer forum, and nothing to do with Openreach.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@SL822 

Use the availability checker here Fibre for your home: Get faster broadband straight to your door | Openreach and then see the FAQ - What if fibre isn’t available in my area yet? for what to do.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings