cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
19nbg71
Expert
Message 171 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

@imjolly wrote:

are you sure about cool off?  did you check before agreeing as recontracting does not usually have a cooling off

yep after he sorted it.he went of to retrieve the terms and read and confirmed them with me over the phone.should have an email shortly confirming

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 172 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

good especially if in writing.    it was just in case hh5b not what you want

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
19nbg71
Expert
Message 173 of 535

blurb in the email  "Your new services have already started. You've got 14 days to cancel from the date we sent this email without being charged for ending your contract early."

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 174 of 535

great  hope hh5b is the answer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
scott_johnston
Contributor
Message 175 of 535

G.INP roll-out receives mixed reactions thinkbroadband link

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/6921-g-inp-roll-out-receives-mixed-reactions.html

0 Ratings
19nbg71
Expert
Message 176 of 535

@imjolly wrote:

great  hope hh5b is the answer

me too and thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
boe323
Aspiring Expert
Message 177 of 535

after a week or 2 with G.INP enabled, ive had stupid pings ranging from 1 to over a 100, now my line is exactly how it was before G.INP was turned on, its made no difference what so ever.

0 Ratings
Locky
Expert
Message 178 of 535

Could be worse...  and have 14mbs shaved off your line and 20ms added to it - after 3 years of perfect sync.

0 Ratings
McGrath1982
Expert
Message 179 of 535

Well just had my new BT HH5 in the post, oh the joy it's a type A lol. Phoned up CS again I've gotta wait another 2/3 days if it's not a type B this time then it's off to another ISP simple as that BT. 😤😤
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 180 of 535

Don't want to say I told you so but...... and you will still only have a 50/50 chance that the next one is HH5b.
0 Ratings