cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barry57
Expert
Message 181 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

"Well just had my new BT HH5 in the post, oh the joy it's a type A"

Thats bt retail for you.... left hand knowing right hand ect :))

Always easier to get an unlocked hg612 3 b or one of those fancy broadcom modem/router such as the zyxel's & billions that work with this new transmission stuff.

Far less stressful / no contact tie in, so free to move anytime if bt do something even more silly.

0 Ratings
19nbg71
Expert
Message 182 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

had my hh5 through this afternoon and i'm happy to say its a ver b phewwwww ..the only thing it needs now is a firmware update.i'm assuming this will happen overnight? well until then, i will not know my true stats.the stats at the minute are better but not full speeds as yet 

wi/fi distance has improved so thats a plus 🙂 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 183 of 535

Why would it need a fw update?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
19nbg71
Expert
Message 184 of 535

@ray_dorset wrote:
Why would it need a fw update?

its on an earlier firmware 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 185 of 535

what firmware is it now
0 Ratings
19nbg71
Expert
Message 186 of 535

@john46 wrote:
what firmware is it now   
v0.07.03.0814-BT (Type B) Last updated [Unknown]

0 Ratings
19nbg71
Expert
Message 187 of 535

it should be on  V0.07.01.0235-BT

0 Ratings
19nbg71
Expert
Message 188 of 535

well thats what bt report 🙂
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 189 of 535

A lot of 5b's appear to have the version you have including mine which last updated in October
0 Ratings
19nbg71
Expert
Message 190 of 535

@john46 wrote:
A lot of 5b's appear to have the version you have including mine which last updated in October

thanks for that,

it seems i'm back on full sync rate at the cabinet now after leaving it overnight, speeds seems to be ok for sync rate, its still a little bit stuttery though,and ping seems a little high....more testing needed but things seem to be back on track.

0 Ratings