cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 161 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

If your cabinet is ECI it doesn't have G.INP on it so "it works" is a bit inconclusive.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 162 of 535

Re: G.INP affecting certain eci modems,resulting in a drop in sync rate and other issues

It works as in my max data rate has gone from 46M at 6dB to 48M at 9.3dB on a capped line.

How have you arrived at the conclusion my cabinet is an ECI one?

Distinguished Sage
Message 163 of 535

@ licquorice
How have you arrived at the conclusion my cabinet is an ECI one?

I would be interested to know that as well
Distinguished Guru
Message 164 of 535

Sorry, typo - now corrected.
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 165 of 535

As far as I'm aware, my cabinet is an Huawei. However, if you would care to post pictures of both types, I can confirm.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 166 of 535

http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/fttc-cabinets.htm

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 167 of 535

@imjolly wrote:

http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/fttc-cabinets.htm

Yeah, that's what I'm basing my guess on.

0 Ratings
19nbg71
Expert
Message 168 of 535

hh5b on its way to me.them silver tounged people at bt re-contracted me hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

its a good job i'm in a good mood today 🙂

well lets see if it works on wed,if it is still the same i still have a 14 day cool off

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 169 of 535

are you sure about cool off?  did you check before agreeing as recontracting does not usually have a cooling off

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 170 of 535

A HH5 Type B will work well with G.INP although I saw Bob Pullen reporting some difficulties with DMZ with port forwarding.
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings