cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaseb41
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

G.INP on ECI cabinets

Well after waiting a long time looks like openreach are rolling out G.INP to ECI cabinets, and as reported on other forums on downstream only, my cabinet went live on Wednesday after a resnyc in the afternoon strange? Thought it would be overnight speeds have gone up slightly from 56 down to 60 and up unchanged at 20, I'm currently using a home hub 5a on firmware
4.7.5.1.83.8.204.1.11 did not think it was compatible?,Although there was a new one rolled out in February 4.7.5.1.83.8.222.1.11 I'm guessing there was problems and it was stopped? I've also got a 5b tried that but syncs slower at 58 so matching modem to cabinet definitely matters where G.INP is in place ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: G.INP on ECI cabinets

I don't think the new 222.1.1 firmware has stopped just being rolled out in batches probably to make sure there are no seriously glitches.  mine updated 25/2 and is working ok

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Jaseb41
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: G.INP on ECI cabinets

Ok thanks Imjolly just a waiting game then, but it seems to be fine we just had a power cut for about 30 seconds just checked the hub and speed has increased again now on 63 meg Haven't had speeds like this since first had fibre back in January 2013 😃
0 Ratings