cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peterollo
Message 1 of 5

Get your finger out bt

Go to solution

Waited 3 days upto now for infinity to activate got the phone call to say was activated and all setup,still waiting for the contractors to swap the sort out the pcp i have been told that it had been done but i think someones telling fibbs, come on bt sort it out.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Get your finger out bt

Go to solution

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT or openreach

I have asked mods to help who are only BT employees on forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
your line is activated by Openreach no BT BT are just an ISP like Sky and many others BT b only pass the information they get to you they have no control over Openreach
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi peterollo,

I am sorry to hear that the delay in activating your Infinity service. I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your order. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Hi peterollo,

Sorry it took a little longer than expected to get you connected but I'm glad to see you're up and running.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings