cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Getting Fibre In My Area

Hi,

I'm in a property that gets a fibre to the cabinate connection with download speeds of around 20-25mbps. My house and the ones either side get these speeds despite all the surrounding houses and flats getting fibre to the property with speeds well exceding 80mbps. 

What options are available to me to request the intallation of fibre to the property? Are there any plans to do this already if so, where do I find out?

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Getting Fibre In My Area

Enter your phone number HERE and post a screenshot of the result. Remove phone number before posting.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Capture.PNG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

as you can see from checker there is no FTTP available to you  if your connection speed is not in range 48/32mb then post your stats and forum members may be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 6

Useful to know i should be getting higher speeds than i currently am but what i was really looking for was how to gain access to fibre like all the properties around me. Any ideas who deals with that?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Nobody deals with it, it's not available to you.
Can you post the stats from your hub when connected to the test socket behind the removable faceplate of the master socket.
0 Ratings