cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Getting Full Fibre (FTTP)

Hi

When I check on the Openreach website I can get Full Fibre (FTTP) to my home, using the postcode/address search. When I check with BT just using my postcode/address, again I can get full fibre. When I check with BT, after logging into the BT site, I can get fibre to cabinet.

To rub salt into the wounds I had an email from BT recently saying "Upgrade to full fibre 100 with BT Halo 1 for nothing for 24 months". Clicking on the link, logging in, it then says it's not available to me. 

Any ideas why this is the case? Do I need to wait for my existing BT Halo 1 contract to expire?

Thanks

Richard

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Getting Full Fibre (FTTP)

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number  https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Getting Full Fibre (FTTP)

Thanks for the link, it says "FTTP not available", and but a different result if I use the postcode version, "FTTP is available and a new ONT may be ordered."

Oh well, that's a shame. Why are the results different between phone number and postcode/address?

From phone number:

Untitled.png

0 Ratings