Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kostas
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Green Flashing Screen

Go to solution

This is the second time I'm having this problem, the first time I managed to fix it with a factory reset but now I can't, nothing is working, I tried everything I can. I'm getting this annoying green flashing screen. I have fibre to home connection with the 4K package and 72Mbs, I have an OLED UHD TV, I checked the HDMI, I connected the aerial cable to the TV and it works fine, my internet is fine, the openreach modem is fine. I unplugged everything to let the box cool down, I turned it on, I keep holding the down arrow then to the maintenance option and select "reset factory (recommended)" without any results, then I tried to reset and delete recordings etc, nothing! When I have this green screen I can't even use the remote control only the power button works and it's useless. I have attached this photo to demonstrate. 

32525921_809197352607580_2879890741516042240_n.jpg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Zombie
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Green Flashing Screen

Go to solution

I know you have checked the hdmi but have you tried a different cable or a different hdmi port on the tv as that looks like a hdmi problem. 

Kostas
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Green Flashing Screen

Go to solution

Yes I did try a different port and I had the same issue. The only think I forgot to do is to restart my TV after I unplugged and plugged the HDMI from the TV. When I restarted the TV the screen and the box worked fine so Yes the problem was the HDMI connection. Thanks Zombie

0 Ratings