cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
outy
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: HH5 frequent disconnects since the recent Firmware update.

Go to solution
I'm on a rolling contract now so at least I can leave small mercys.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @HadesR Sorry you are still experiencing the drops in connection.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @HadesR,

Thank you for taking my call today. I'm happy to hear that the connection has been stable following the last engineer's visit. I've ran a few checks on your line, your current session has been active 5 days with no drops during that time, which is good to see.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
HadesR
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Just a quick sit-rep that might help those with similar problems troubleshoot.

2nd Engineers visit resulted in him changing the HUB, fitting a new 2017 mark 4 5c Mastersocket.

More importantly he checked the cabinet which resulted in him finding old red connectors on the wires and someone elses wires wrapped around ours.

Only annoying issue was that the previous Engineer 7 days prior refused to check the cabinet because " My tests are clear "

So were the tests of the 2nd Engineers (Kinda happens with intermittent faults) but his diligence in checking the cabinet found the issues there.

Side note:

Thankyou to the forum/Belfast team who made a frustrating time a lot more manageable due to their help and professionalism.

0 Ratings