cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benson112
Message 1 of 4

HH5 reset doesnt work

Go to solution
My HH5A is stuck on red light. Ive tried power cycling...does nothing. Restart button does nothing, just stays on red light not even a blink. Same with reset button, held it in for 15, 30, 60 seconds, just does nothing!

I tried to access homehub.home and 192.168.1.254 but i get "server not found" errors.

Any help much appreciated
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: HH5 reset doesnt work

Go to solution

if you have tried factory reset and light remains red no cycling through the colours then you need to phone customer services and get replacement 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Benson112
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Brilliant thank you, new HH is on the way!
0 Ratings
Matt_Wales
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
My own HH5 failed in the same way in the evening of Friday 5th, the latest in a long line of problems. I called customerservices only to be told it was a line fault and a guarentee it will be working by this Thursday. I called again later to try explain the fault to somebody different, and they arrogantly told me that as I had already been told is was a line fault, they would not accept the hub was at fault. I hung up and await Thursday so when it doesnt work I can try to cancel my contract.
0 Ratings