cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

HH5 very poor connection?

Hi can someone help, my hub is going off quite regular, wi-fi is very poor when using mobiles and prime tv drops, i have my pc connected via ethernet but is starting to just "'hover''' when using internet etc.

Any help would be great.

thanks

Mark

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: HH5 very poor connection?

Any noise on your line? 17070 option 2, best with corded phone. May get a dull hub with cordless.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi thanks for reply yes done that no noise did a speed test which was fine but it would be when it's working. Hub seems faulty?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Have you tried a factory reset and then make sure turn of smart setup and if mine I would also split the networks and see if that helps

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi thanks do you mean using the small reset using a pin? Also I am not sure how to split networks? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Yes use the pinhole reset. To split the channels just add 5Gh to the end of the 5Gh SSID and save.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks I will try that

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Thanks for the help it has improved 😊

0 Ratings