cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1717
Message 1 of 12

HH6 data sent and received

My HH6 in 2.5 days sent 4498mb and received 17579mb, I do not normally send much data. Is it possible from the HH6 logs to tell which device sent it?

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: HH6 data sent and received

No

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 12

Go to my network in hh6 and you can see the usage for each device since last hub reset. 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
user1717
Message 4 of 12

Cheers for that. Would you happen to know how long the stats on the My devices screen are a running total over, as the sends and receives go up and down on a daily basis.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 12

The figures a cumulative since the last reset of the hub. After reset they are back to zero

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
user1717
Message 6 of 12

When you say last reset of the hub do you mean the little reset switch on the back of the hub?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 12

If you reset the hub by pressing the reset button or switch hub off then I find cumulative data is lost and starts again

0 Ratings
user1717
Message 8 of 12

In advanced settings / broadband the send and receive figures zero after each power cycle or reboot.
The devices in the My Network device list never zero but increase or decrease depending on use. I guess they are a running total over 3, 6 or 9 months but can not be sure. The largest received at the moment is 687.24gb but laptops for email and surfing hover about 390mb sent 6.2gb received.
0 Ratings
Rob364
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

If you are using Win10 on your laptops you can get the last 30 days usage from settings>network&internet>Data Usage

data.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 12

in my HH6 if I go to advanced settings/my network/my devices I can see amount of data uploaded/downloaded by device since my last hub reset

0 Ratings