cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnWillis
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Has anyone else experienced a problem running the BT broadband speed tester on the bt.com website?

For the last two or three weeks I have been unable to test my broadband download speed via the bt.com website and/or the MyBT app.  The BT Wholesale speed tester works OK as does the one at fast.com and Which.  I have had two engineers visit me today and they agree my hardware is working as expected.

I have Ultrafast 1 broadband, BT PLus as well a s one of the new BT Hub2 routers.

All my services i.e. broadband and telephony are working OK.  It is just the speed tester mentioned above, that is causing a problem.  No one I have liaised with on the phone has been able to assist me with this one.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DUCASSOS2020
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Has anyone else experienced a problem running the BT broadband speed tester on the bt.com websit

there has been problems on website .

0 Ratings
nbedford
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: Has anyone else experienced a problem running the BT broadband speed tester on the bt.com websit

Is this the same one you get to if you follow the link in the HH6? It hasn't worked for since day 1, I'm on Ultrasfast 2 (18 days so far)

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

I'm on Superfast Fibre and the tester hasn't worked properly since early Sept which is when I first used it. See message 56 on this thread for what I got at best  https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Fibre-broadband/Unusual-appearance-of-the-BTW-speed-test/td-p/1871395...

0 Ratings