Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
skynet
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Help Mods Infinity2 IP Profile

Hoping one of the Mods can help me on this before I go totally nuts.

Am sick to death of dealing with the incompetent automated liars you call tech support and customer services.

Multiple times I have complained about the speed of my infinity2 line and other than repeating lies NOTHING has been done.

At point of sale I was told my speed would be just shy of the 80MB down 20MB up. Fantastic

At install sure enough about 78MB Down 18MB up - Perfection.

Several months later I notice things aint moving as fast. I use the speedtest.net and the official speedtest.btwholesale sites and find my download speed is now 47MB! - A Drop of 31MB so I report it. Oh we need to test the line hold please

line gets tested. we cant see a problem we will monitor just leave it all connected.

Nothing every improves.

Next month - call again explain everything get told we need to run a line test

saga repeats.

So called tonight to say right I want this fixed - your own systems show the IP Profile has been capped at <50MB what is going on. We need to test the line

HALF AN HOUR LATER i get a call back - theres no fault we dont understand what your problem is. Eh! Dude I was sold an 80MB Product. at Point of sale was told speeds >70MB - Actual is <50MB

So i press the engineer why is the IP profile capped. Erm well thats. erm we dont know.

Ok says I are you going to get the IP profile reset. Their reply well we will monitor your line. Pardon! I need the IP Profile lifted and someone to FIX MY BROADBAND!

Point of simple customer relations BT - YOU SOLD ME A PRODUCT! YOU SOLD IT TO ME WITH AN EXPECTED SPEED. YOU ARE HAPPY ENOUGH HELPING YOURSELF TO MY MONEY EVERY MONTH. HOW ABOUT YOU SMEGGIN DELIVER THE PRODUCT!. NOT LIE, FOB OFF and generally BS your customers!

Or maybe you would like to introduct option 3 infinity. Chargable at the same price as option 2. and then for every case where you FAIL to deliver the POS Promised speeds you refund the customer

so by my count since you have SOLD me 78MB Broadband but only deliver 47MB that means you owe me a refund for the 40% of the service you failed to deliver. A cheque from your CEO as well as a full explation posted PUBLICALLY i think.

MODS CAN YOU PLEASE! TAKE SOME ACTION you guys seem to be able to get action in this corporate lying machine called BT - Please grab what ever Engineering person you need to by the balls and start squeezing until action gets taken. and I mean REAL ACTION - not any more lies, BS and false promises.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Help Mods Infinity2 IP Profile

Hi Skynet

Welcome to the forums.

We can look into this for you.

Send us an email using the contact us link in my profile you can find it in the section 'About Me'.

Cheers

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
bartman1967
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Yeah, welcome, join the que Smiley Frustrated

What's slow about FTTC........DLM 😞
0 Ratings
skynet
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Well I can say this the Mods were very quick to reply to my email request for help. So thanks for that Stuart!

So here is hoping - BT engineer has been booked by them for this Wednesday.

Hoping they get this sorted - Line IP Profile still sucks totally at the moment.

IP Profile for your line is - 47.43 Mbps way down from what it was then i had the service installed. But heres hoping Wednesday will see it fixed. Will post more after then....

0 Ratings