cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

Help neighbour has fibre but I can't have it

Go to solution

My neighbours fibre wire goes over my property and I have had several engineers out, open reach, bt etc and all say there are two ports available for me to have fibre on the pole 3 meters from my front door but bt say I can't have it. Poor engineers whom could just do it can't because its not their job, for crying out loud......Somebody help me out of this vicious circle 

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Help neighbour has fibre but I can't have it

Go to solution

Hi, @Bobalus666 welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're having difficulty ordering full-fibre broadband.

Can you post the results of this availability checker and we'll take a look? Make sure to remove your number.

I'd also recommend filling in this form to raise it with Openreach if you think the information on the availability checker is wrong. I hope that helps?

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Screenshot_20211013-201349_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

Screenshot_20211013-201353_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Try with address too. Is there a similar address in the list when you enter just the postcode. Was your property called something else before?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

Screenshot_20211103-123918_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211103-123925_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

Done with address as you say see earlier reply.

Funny today.... a man was out from Kelly communications bt, sorting out a port on our pole for someone else, makes me mad, everyone else can have fibre bar me ....

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

Sounds like you need a ORDI request to align the NAD Key correctly to your account if the lookup by address is showing WBC FTTP as available. This usually happens if there's 2 similar addresses for the property or the property changed address some time ago.

Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

The checker result clearly shows FTTP is available to you.

Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Bobalus666 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're having problems ordering FTTP. I think @jac_95 might be correct here. It's worth checking if the address details etc are correct. I can arrange the ORDI request for you. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David