cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Help neighbour has fibre but I can't have it

Go to solution

I have replied to your private message David and hopefully this ordi request will sort the problem, hoping its just a mismatch of addresses or information. I await to hear from you.

Kind regards Bob (Robert)

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks @Bobalus666 . We'll be in touch soon.

Cheers

David

Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Bobalus666, did you call in and speak with the FTTP and manage and manage to get the full fibre ordered as our checks show it was available to you.

cheers

John

Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

I have not yet as have not had the time to spare, it's not a 5 min conversation with BT .....

I have previously phoned and explained our situation, our neighbour a BT engineer explained, we are connected at the cabinet and should be connected at the pole outside our house for the best upload download, how do I explain all that as well as the fibre situation to them in terms they will understand at the call center? Is there a better telephone number to try ? I will be calling tomorrow. Many thanks 😊 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

you need to phone FTTP Team 08005874787 and they should see available from your phone number without any pole connection information

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Bobalus666, I can see that you've been in touch with the FTTP and placed your order to move to Full Fibre.

cheers

John

Message 17 of 17

Go to solution
Yes all sorted thanks. Currently waiting for them to attach me to the pole now.

Brilliant job
0 Ratings