cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jojo1
Message 1 of 2

Help slow broadband!!!!!

I have had bt infinity since the 27th of june and has now been activated on the 7th of July I had so much trouble to get it activated. So many phone calls to bt. Now that has been sorted my MBPS has now dropped from being between 60 and 70 Mbps to below 25Mbps. For 3 days I have been on the phone every day trying to get it sorted and guess what?......still nothing. The customer care is rubbish they say they will get it sorted, but only when u have phoned them a million time to get it sorted. My work is on YouTube and I need the fast broadband to live. I have been transfered so many times it's Unbelievable I only want to live having fun not on the phone everyday trying to live........please help someone. Also I am new to this forum stuff so hopefully it's all good enough. Thanks
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help slow broadband!!!!!

if you have a HH5 can you go to hub manager then trobleshooting then helpdesk and post 1-12

can you run btspeedtester and when first test completes then run diagnostic test and post results  must be done with wired connection  btspeedtester

are you using the test socket with a new filter 

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number wholesale FTTC check

try quiet line test   dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings