cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guobiao
Message 1 of 5

Help upgrading package?

Hello, came here because i dislike the customer service as they disregard my instructions to send help via email and instead call me.

The internet speed on wireless connections is extremely slow, even going down to 1 mega bit per second.

Whenever i try to upgrade from Superfast Fibre Unlimited to Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, it comes up with an error saying

Sorry, somethings gone wrong

Our system is having a little trouble processing your details, please go to https://www.productsandservices.bt.com and have a look at the other products we have available.

Attached, there is a image of this below. Much appreciated if anyone can be of help.Screenshot_2.png

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
guobiao
Message 2 of 5

Re: Help upgrading package?

I've also experienced disconnections which are very infuriating when using online work and losing all of your progress.

Edit: even when i was typing this the WiFi disconnected. So far i am not impressed with BT Wifi.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

@guobiao 

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

0 Ratings
guobiao
Message 4 of 5

Hi, i completed it using my postcode.Screenshot_3.png

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

According to that you can not get a Fibre connection.

The post code is the least accurate way of checking.  As you are presently a BT customer you really need to use your phone number to check what is available to your line.

0 Ratings