Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peter1uk
Contributor
Message 11 of 31

Re: Help with strange fault

Go to solution

Yes, meant to say noise margin. Managed to get an engineer to come on Monday so hopefully it will get fixed as this is now three weeks without tv and broadband.

0 Ratings
peter1uk
Contributor
Message 12 of 31

Six weeks without broadband

Go to solution

Can someone please help with my problem, I have had two engineers round and apparently nothing is wrong with my line, but I still have no working Internet and tv, I am on the verge of leaving completely as this is totally unacceptable.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 31

Re: Six weeks without broadband

Go to solution

Did the engineer give any reason why you could not get broadband conenction - strange no connection after 2 engineer visits

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 31

Go to solution

Hi @peter1uk I moved your post to your previous thread to keep all information in the same place. 

Sorry you've had a few engineer visits and the fault is still not fixed. Drop us over your details and we will be happy to help you with this. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
peter1uk
Contributor
Message 15 of 31

Go to solution

All I get told by the engineers is that vectoring filter equipment has been installed in the area and this could be an issue. Still no connection at the moment either, still waiting for mod help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 31

Go to solution

@peter1uk Sorry about that, I'll chase this up with your case handler @DanielS. He's back in the office tomorrow.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
peter1uk
Contributor
Message 17 of 31

Go to solution

Well, I actually had 30 mins of connection earlier. I used this time to look at the superhub logs. My download speed stays around 60mb and then the fun begins. The upload speed maximum started at 20mb then the hub restarted and dropped it down to 6mb, this lasted for 10 mins and now I am back to no connection. All the time the download speed stays the same.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 31

Go to solution

Did mods get back to you today ?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
peter1uk
Contributor
Message 19 of 31

Go to solution

I had a call from the India call centre today to deal with one of my complaints, not sure if this was the mod though.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 31

Go to solution

If from Indian call centre then not one of the mods

0 Ratings