cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Help!

Well pippincp, you clearly don’t sympathise with my or my daughters position. I don’t really expect BT to jump at this (not based on the experiences I’ve had with them to date), but this is my opportunity to demonstrate my displeasure with the situation. As I fully accept that you are entitled to your view, opinions and obvious loyalty to BT, then you must accept that I am I titled to my own view of BT  

I will continue to do what I can to bring this matter to the attention of who I can, until it is suitably resolved. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Well I’ve now followed the BT community moderators link and filled in an online form, so not actually been able to speak to anyone!  BT seem reluctant to speak to us and do anything about this!  Although there is a very nice man from BT who phones us on a regular basis trying to get us to move our mobile phones over to them, I’m hoping he’ll phone again soon, maybe he’ll be able to help me?

Anyway, still really looking forward to hearing from you BT, please, phone, on my mobile of course because as you know my landline isn’t working!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 18

Just had an email from the BT moderator’s get in touch message. It say’s they’ll aim to get back in touch in 48 hours, but if they’re busily they might not. They point out I could try getting in touch with another department.... hmmm doesn’t fill me with faith and doesn’t really tally with their post on here saying they understand how important broadband and the phone line is to our family!  Not the response I was hoping for, but absolutely what I was expecting!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 18

FYI I have no loyalty to BT have never worked for BT and am not even a BT customer. So that's that out of the way.

Frustration I can understand, sympathy does not get problems solved.

By all means have a vent if you feel the need but why try to distract from others problems by spamming their posts?

As regards you daughter have you looked in wireless connections for the following. Admittedly it is only a stop-gap but would get her online. BT FON is also another.

2018-04-07 14_52_40-.png

As regards the mods now that you have submitted your details you will be contacted personally when your form reaches the top of the queue. Everyone is dealt with in turn. You are lucky in that it won't be the usual 3-4 days as things are quieter than usual. You will deal with one person until resolved.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

I don’t have access to either of these, but thanks for the suggestion

i really don’t see what the problem is with me posting on BTs own “aren’t we great” post, but again your entitled to your opinion, you’ve informed the moderator, and perhaps they’ve already removed it! Again, as said previously you’re entitled to your opinion, and I’ve hear your views. Message received and understood. 

Now BT, pippincp might not have any sympathy for my families position, but surely as a caring service provider you do?  Don’t you?  Pleeeeease sort it out ASAP?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 18

Everyone who posts on here considers their problem a priority and looking for a solution  the mods will help you but to ensure everyone is treated equally the mods reply/contact you when the form you completed reaches the top of the inbox which could be 2/4 days depending on number of requests for assistance. I am sure if you were in the queue for help  you would not be happy if someone jumped the queue pushing your priority problem back in the queue

if you read forum posts you will see the number of people the forum mods have helped solve their problem. Patience is the word the mods will get to your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Wow you lot really stick up for BT! I’m not jumping the queue! I’ve done everything by the book. I’ve made the calls, tens of hours worth. I’ve filled in several forms. Used online chats, spoke with people all over the world, waited in and no one has turned up! I’ve displayed bucket loads of patience, what I need is a bit of action. BT replied promptly on this post saying they ‘know how important it is to my family to have broadband’, giving the impression to those reading the post that they were responding quickly. When in fact all they were doing were putting me in another queue!

I’m on this board because I’m unhappy and until it’s sorted, there will be no thumbs up or kudos for BT or any of their friends!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 18 of 18

Julia, believe me I do not stick up for BT but I will stickup for the mods on this forum. I have had the pleasure of meeting a few of them and discussing customers problems with them.

I can fully understand your frustration with what you have already gone through, dealing with offshore customer support and online chat can be and fequently is soul destroying.

All I care about is pointing you in the right direction to getting your problem sorted out ASAP which I have done. Once a mod gets back to you I know your attitude will change as they will really care about getting your problem solved.

Do I care about you clicking on thumbs up? Nah, I have better reps elsewhere on the net.

Here's just one. This site pales into insignificance with others. I just do what I can to help.

2018-04-07 16_53_55-Share your knowledge about any product and help other users - Fixya.png

0 Ratings