cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaleM1987
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Home Move Is possible to get my phone and broadband up and running without engineer entering home?

I phoned for home move on 4th March and had engineer come to set up on 20th March and they found a fault on outside the property. I keep getting open order updates saying dates keeps changing and stuff.one of the updates said the engineers have complete one half of the work at cabinet and said engineer will need to come set up at home again.timeline now says activation date will be 16th June now. Its way to long to wait cant open reach get my internet working from outside of my home. the engineer who visited last time already fitted a new phone socket. I have someone in household who is working from home at moment. all we currently have is mini hub.keeping us connected.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Home Move Is possible to get my phone and broadband up and running without engineer entering ho

You have said that the update said an engineer already fitted a new socket but there is further work still needed to be done in your house.

Without an engineer visit it would be impossible to check if in fact further work would be needed or not and Openreach will not attend to do internal work during the Corona virus crisis.

https://www.openreach.com/covid-19-coronavirus

0 Ratings