cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 503

Re: How can I find my cabinet number and when it will be enabled?

Peacehay1 and Fattim the answer for both of you I am sorry to say it will take as long as it takes as you cannot accurately predict when a cabinet will go live. There are a number of steps involved anyone of which can stall a cabinet. Sorry but you will have to be patient, it took 6 months for my cabinet, but it was one of the first installed so I hope your's will be quicker.

Keep an eye on the line checker as that wil show when you can order.

0 Ratings
gazza270965
Message 52 of 503

Hi PC,

Could you tell me what cabinet I'm on for the basingstoke exchange (THBZ), Rg24 9FQ per chance?

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
robby2k9
Aspiring Expert
Message 53 of 503

Had a quick look at the PCP Dec. list (it shows cabinets where FTTC is being rolled out), unfortunatly your postcode - RG24 9FQ - isn't on it.

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 503

@gazza270965 wrote:

Hi PC,

Could you tell me what cabinet I'm on for the basingstoke exchange (THBZ), Rg24 9FQ per chance?

Thanks in advance

Gazza you are either on cabinet 92 or 101 neither of which is in the programme like many of the cabinets serving new build. Useful map of cabinets in Basingstoke here http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=113723393798586269048.000479c34c26feb4e424...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 55 of 503

@pearcehay1 wrote:

cheers for the reply again mate, i went and had a look it is a small green cabinet with a number 4 on it, what do you mean its on your list?

Suggest you use Pc's link for the mods. Like I said the cab looks like a small fibre cab, but now you have mentioned a number on it gives rise for concern. I didn't think they numbered the fibre cabs.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Fattim
Message 56 of 503

Hi,

just a note to say thanks for the info and the support.  FWIW our cab was installed Dec last year and spent all of Jan with a tent over the old cab - poor old BT trogs braving the freezing weather.  When I asked them what they were up to they told me they were moving lines to make space for the new fibre incoming lines.  Seemed to take months. Anyway, tents down about 2 weeks ago and no activity since.  I have been polling the BT checker daily (TBH several times a day) since.  Today guess what - BE STILL MY BEATING HEART - orders being accepted.  Better still the TalkTalk availability checker obviously uses the same intel because it let me add my fibre roll up and book an engineers visit - Friday 2nd March.

Keep on keeping on and ping the checker regularly!

Cheers

Tim.

0 Ratings
pearcehay1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 57 of 503

infinite chris could you please tell me what cabinet im on wv11 2rg thanks mate

0 Ratings
robby2k9
Aspiring Expert
Message 58 of 503

LEAMORE WV112RG {CMLEA}{P4} 0 100%
So all lines on your postcode (100%) go to cabinet 4
0 Ratings
pearcehay1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 59 of 503

cheers for the reply mate i already have that info i just wanna know what cabinet im hooked up because nowhere on my street(main road) i can see a cabinet, i need to know which one im hooked up 2 and exactly where it is cheers

0 Ratings
Buff3r
Contributor
Message 60 of 503

Hi when will SO14 1NP be done?

0 Ratings