cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

How can I find my current monthly broadband usage?

Go to solution

I'm on BT Broadband Package Fibre 2, with several devices connected via my Hub 6A. 

I'd like to estimate my current broadband usage (e.g. GB/month downloaded).

Is there any simple way of getting this, please?  From the Hub Manager I downloaded the file event_log.csv (about 12,000 lines for the 2.5 months since the last reset), but there doesn't seem to be anything there that helps.

Any advice would be appreciated!

David

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: How can I find my current monthly broadband usage?

Go to solution

Here's a help page 

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/getting-set-up/usage-tracking-and-policies/how-can-i-check-my-broa...

Bear in mind that at time of posting there is an issue with logging into MyBT.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks!  In fact I'd tried to log on to MyBT several times today, only to find that it's down.  I'll try again later.

I should have been more patient!

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

If you go to Advanced Settings > My Network on your hub, you can see the upload and download figures for each device on your network.

Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I think that link is slightly incorrect, if you're on an unlimited package you can't see your usage on  my BT

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

You could very well be right about that, if so licquorice's solution would be the way to go. As far as I'm aware there are no limited broadband packages anymore. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

@davidga 

I think the best you can get is as suggested by @licquorice  - looking at my network in hub manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks! I hadn't spotted that.

Do these values apply for the whole lifetime of the Hub, or just since the last reset? (I suspect the latter.)

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

the latter

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.