with up profile of 0.83mb then adsl2+ not fibre
Onto BT just now. They are saying it is probably and IP Profile mismatch
if you have a hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk and then what does it say a no 24 modulation
did you check what was shown? possibly 992.5?
It's not an IP profile mismatch. You're not on FTTC.
The HH5 stats are available from bthomehub.home > Troubleshooting > Helpdesk.
It think it's like this?
The HH5A shows DSL on line 5 and the modulation type on line 24.
The HH5B shows ADSL or VDSL on line 5, but doesn't show the modulation type.
@bl00tered how did you get on with the helpdesk earlier?
|Did you get the help you needed?|
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
|Show your appreciation!|
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
|Help guide to using the community? Click below|
|Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You|
Hi, Apologies for the late response.
This from the helpdesk
1. Product Name: HomeHub5
2. Serial number: +076286+1545006309
3. Firmware version: v0.07.05.0A13-BT (Type B) Last updated 19/2/2016
4. Board version: 01
5. ADSL uptime: 0 days, 13:33:24
6. Bandwidth: 1143 / 12539
7. Data sent/received: 314.1 MB / 4.8 GB
8. Broadband username: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. BT Wi-fi: No
10. 2.4GHz wireless network/SSID: BTHub5-JKXX
11. 2.4GHz wireless connections: Enabled (802.11 b/g/n (up to 144 Mb/s))
12. 2.4GHz wireless security: WPA2 Only (Recommended)
13. 2.4GHz wireless channel: Automatic (Smart Wireless)
14. 5GHz wireless network/SSID: BTHub5-JKXX
15. 5GHz wireless connections: Enabled (802.11 a/n/ac (up to 1300 Mb/s))
16. 5GHz wireless security: WPA2 Only (Recommended)
17. 5GHz wireless channel: Automatic (Smart Wireless)
18. Firewall: Default
19. MAC Address: a8:d3:f7:4f:2a:c3
20. VPI/VCI: 0/38
21. Modulation: G.992.5(ADSL2+)
22. Latency type: Fast
23. Software variant: -
24. Boot loader: 0.5.1-BT (Wed Nov 12 11:52:05 2014)
BT Home Hub 5 (Type B) | Software version v0.07.05.0A13-BT | Last updated 19/2/2016