cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JackGJones
Contributor
Message 41 of 53

Re: How do i get BT to send out an engineer ?

Go to solution

Is what it is was probs in my house overall for about 10mins. I was just thinking to myself well intermittent faults might be hard to find but there is no way that all that was done was possible.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 42 of 53

Go to solution

Hey @JackGJones,

To put your mind at rest, I can confirm that there is no charge for that engineer visit Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
JackGJones
Contributor
Message 43 of 53

Go to solution

That is no issue was just wondering. The reason i ask is as he seemed to do very little an left after about 10mins i was just curious :). So far its been stable today but then again he did nothing so im assuming it will drop out still ill keep you posted in case i need a broadband engineer 🙂 thank you for all the help thus far.

0 Ratings
JackGJones
Contributor
Message 44 of 53

Go to solution

Hey @DanielS we may need to book another engineer this time a broadband one. As the issue still presists my DSL Uptime simply can not get over 1 day yesterday it worked for 15hours then reset but for months my uptime has never been over 1 days. And sometimes the Drops out are like 6/7 a day. Frustrating Problem but hopefully we can figure it out.

0 Ratings
JackGJones
Contributor
Message 45 of 53

Go to solution

Sorry for the influx of messages. Just sending them before work in the hopes you will see them later. Not that its anyone fault but also should a engineer check the outside exchange box sorry dunno the name but the one like the street is all connected too because i asked the guy yesterday an i quote. "Its up the hill over there an its raining i dont think its that anyway so no need to check" Luckily im a pretty patient person so i just roll with it but clearly there is a issue we just need to find it then go about fixing it.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 46 of 53

Go to solution

Hi @JackGJones,

I've been reading over the engineers notes and I can see that they were only testing to see if the line was noisy, nothing else. I am sorry that the engineer didn't check up on everything. I can ask a broadband "boost" engineer to attend. They will be able to check the exchange, cabinet and  your home if needed. I'll give you a call to arrange a visit with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 47 of 53

Go to solution

Hi @JackGJones,

I called your land line today but I missed you. I don't have an alternative number to call you on.

I want to book this broadband appointment for you. I'm out of the office at half 11 but I will be here tomorrow. However; if you can reply back and let me know what dates and times suit you, one of my colleagues will book it for you and confirm it. The times are 8-1pm or 1-6pm. When I checked earlier we had appointments available for tomorrow.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
JackGJones
Contributor
Message 48 of 53

Go to solution

Ok sorry yeah i a chef so been working all day. If possible is there any appointments for Friday ? If so ill take one of the AM slots if this is not the case then i will take one tomorrow so thursday AM as well. I will make it work 🙂 thank you for the reply

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 49 of 53

Go to solution

Hi @JackGJones Thanks for posting back and just to confirm I have booked the engineer appointment for the Friday AM slot. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
JackGJones
Contributor
Message 50 of 53

Go to solution

Perfect thank you. You guys do a great job much appreciated 🙂

0 Ratings