cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

How do we get FTTP

OpenReach are today installing fibre in the streets of our neighbourhood as part of the "gigabit" installation scheme.  I only know this as I chatted to the contractors.  Nobody had told us.  Have any of you experience of getting FTTP and can guide us on who to approach about getting it from the street to our houses?   Or who we can approach to check when it might become available?

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: How do we get FTTP

When it becomes available place an order from one of the Service Providers who sell it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@ashieuk 

If you use this link you can check what services you have available to order, when it shows:

WBC FTTP.JPG

You can order FTTP 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thanks,

I have expressed an interest with BT and advised others to do so too.  I was just wondering if there was somewhere we could find out what plans were/timescales etc.  Any website for example?  It looks as though the main lines are being rolled out quickly, but it's from them to the houses which will take the time, I guess.

Anyhoo, upwards and onwards.

ashieuk.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

"I have expressed an interest with BT and advised others to do so too."

I'd actually keep manually checking - I signed up for an email when it became available - no email but it is available and being installed on the 16th June...

Message 6 of 6

Thanks mate, top tip.  I'll just keep my eyes open.

0 Ratings