cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: How long from when fibre appears on the pole until available?

Go to solution

Hi @GlynH 

Thank you for your post and welcome back!

I am sorry that you're receiving corrrespondence addressed to your late Father.  This really isn't good enough given the fact that you have requested that this is changed on more than one occasion.  I can understand how that must have made you feel.

Please send us over your details and we'll get this updated.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie 

Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Robbie,

I just wanted to say a very big thank you for the time & trouble taken to resolve this and the other issues I burdened you with and you followed through to a satisfactory conclusion.

It is very much appreciated.

I have frequented many forums over the years where I have received invaluable help, support and a sympathetic ear when I have had a gripe for whatever reason but that has almost always been from other users.

I can't think of any other forum where in effect the 'manufacturer' has contacted me via pm and telephone and taken the time to put up with me bending ears & airing my grievances and seen it through to a satisfactory conclusion like you have done.

You sir are a credit to BT and I would have moved away from the fold totally were it not for your involvement.

Although it came down to the wire earlier your tenacity over the last week or so finally resolved everything so thank you again for that.

If only there was another 'Robbie' over on BT Business to remedy the insane situation where my telephone number of 50+ years cannot be pulled from Residential and ported to Business the rest of my day would have had a happy ending! 😎

Thanks again mate and have a good weekend. 👍

Kind regards,

-=Glyn=-

Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @GlynH, thanks for your post, and great to know that @RobbieMac  was a great help to you. I've passed your feedback on your experience with Robbie to our manager.

Cheers

John

Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

@GlynH wrote:

Robbie,

I just wanted to say a very big thank you for the time & trouble taken to resolve this and the other issues I burdened you with and you followed through to a satisfactory conclusion.

It is very much appreciated.

I have frequented many forums over the years where I have received invaluable help, support and a sympathetic ear when I have had a gripe for whatever reason but that has almost always been from other users.

I can't think of any other forum where in effect the 'manufacturer' has contacted me via pm and telephone and taken the time to put up with me bending ears & airing my grievances and seen it through to a satisfactory conclusion like you have done.

You sir are a credit to BT and I would have moved away from the fold totally were it not for your involvement.

Although it came down to the wire earlier your tenacity over the last week or so finally resolved everything so thank you again for that.

If only there was another 'Robbie' over on BT Business to remedy the insane situation where my telephone number of 50+ years cannot be pulled from Residential and ported to Business the rest of my day would have had a happy ending! 😎

Thanks again mate and have a good weekend. 👍

Kind regards,

-=Glyn=-

Thanks for this awesome feedback @GlynH 

It was a pleasure speaking with you too mate.  I know we had a lot of stuff to run through but we got there in the end! 😀

Take care and you have a great weekend also!

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution
Well even though I am quick enough to complain when there is a need I have always firmly believed that where credit is due it should be acknowledged so thanks again.

Only now my battle with Business to get Full Fibre installed has started this morning. I wonder if there is a @RobbieMac over there? 🙂

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

0 Ratings