cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stepham10
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

How to find out when fibre network is being built? Aberdeenshire AB39 3RB

Is there any way to find out when Openreach aand/or KN Group will start building the fibre network if you are in scope?

My postcode (AB39 3RB) in Aberdeenshire has been showing as IN SCOPE for over a year now, I believe all work in the current rollout phase shoud be complete by March 2018. 

It is almost impossble to speak to anyone from Openreach or KN Group to find out what their work schedlue is. I did manage to get a hold of someone in OR last year & she told me that work was due to be complete by Dec 17 but that might slip as there is a lot of cabling work to be done. Since then I haven't been able to get back in contact with this person or get a hold of anyone else.

I don't suppose there are any local Engineers who might be aware of work in the area? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: How to find out when fibre network is being built? Aberdeenshire AB39 3RB

You can use this form to contact Openreach. If you get an automated response just keep sending it and you will eventually get a human response.

https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e0b080d

0 Ratings
stepham10
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thank for the link.

I did try this and was told there was a 6 week response time for queries being answered. I never did hear back. Maybe it's worth trying again.

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 4 of 4

Keep trying until you get a human response.

0 Ratings