cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dean235
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 21

How to get BT Home Hub 4?

Hi, I recently heard about the new HH4 being realesed yesterday. On news sites it say's it is available for new customers only or you can pay £109 for it. (Which I am not) There was another option that if you re-contract you get it free as well... So if I just recontract the contract I am on, so another 18 months. Does that mean I will get it? 

If anyone has pictures or videos of the new homehub that would be great!

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 21

Re: How to get BT Home Hub 4?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 21

Hi i suggest you read the press release they become available to those who recontract form JUNE also available from BT.com at £35.00 

http://www.btplc.com/News/Articles/Showarticle.cfm?ArticleID=4E2E1EF5-FCBA-4CE4-B769-E48E0F68ACED

0 Ratings
Dean235
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 21

where does it say £35? can you give me link?
0 Ratings
Dean235
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 21

on wikipedia it says i have to pay £35 to upgrade i thought its free if you recontract.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 21

in the last part of the press release again that is from JUNE
i will post it to save you time

The BT Hub 4 will be rolled out to BT Broadband and BT Infinity packages over the coming months, starting from Friday May 10. From June, existing BT customers will be able to upgrade for free to the new hub when they take out a new contract or they can buy one at a special price of £35 including VAT from www.bt.com.
martpu
Expert
Message 7 of 21

@john46 wrote:
in the last part of the press release again that is from JUNE
i will post it to save you time

The BT Hub 4 will be rolled out to BT Broadband and BT Infinity packages over the coming months, starting from Friday May 10. From June, existing BT customers will be able to upgrade for free to the new hub when they take out a new contract or they can buy one at a special price of £35 including VAT from www.bt.com.

Hi John. Not sure if you can answer this but as an existing Infinity customer, if I were re-contract now to take advantage of the free BT Sport offer, can I also re-contract again in June to get the HH4 for free or would I have to arrange both in June?

Hoping that makes sense!

Paul

You won't get to ride the racehorse...until you've ridden the mule.... - RogerB 13/04/2010
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 21

i would do them all in June personally
0 Ratings
Highlighted
martpu
Expert
Message 9 of 21

Thanks John, I'll give that a go.  Just one last thing but on that note, I'd assume I'll need to do it over the phone at the time as I'm guessing BT won't have a 'Sign up for BT Sport now and get a free HH4' online offer?!

You won't get to ride the racehorse...until you've ridden the mule.... - RogerB 13/04/2010
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 21

i would suggest contacting the customer options team on 0800 800 030
0 Ratings