cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

How to get access to fibre broadband. Others on my road have it.

Hi

I’ve checked fibre connectivity on my road and some houses have access. Also, nearly all of Bromley also seems to have access. Can I check why I’m unable to get access where I live? Is there anyone I can message with my details?

thanks!

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: How to get access to fibre broadband. Others on my road have it.

if BT customer enter phone number if not then enter address and post results  remember delete phone or address

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 10

Thanks

Here’s the results.

D7541793-EC45-4141-8CFF-5F70648B9986.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Any thoughts on the above? I’m guessing those numbers aren’t great.

is there a way to ask BT to look into why I’m stuck without better broadband. Seems very strange that surrounding houses and roads have fibre broadband. There must be capability to upgrade, we live in a very standard 3 bed house in a busy suburban area of London...

Grateful for any help. Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

can you post the exchange and cab which you have deleted

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

The exchange is Beckenham. I can’t see a cabinet listed - if I provide my post code will that help?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

if there is no cab number then you are connected direct to the exchange and is the reason you cannot get fibre as you need to be connected to a cab for fibre

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Ah ok, thanks. Is that something that can be changed or am I stuck with this?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

your stuck unless openreach build a cab outside the exchange or your area gets FTTP

Message 10 of 10

Ok, doesn’t sound promising. Thanks for the help.

0 Ratings