cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

How to view data usage?

Can anyone tell me how to view my broadband usage? There isn't the option in my account and I need to know how many GB I'm using a month. Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to view data usage?

if your broadband package is unlimited like most then there is no data usage figure.  you get a rough guide from hub stats but that restarts after a reset

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to view data usage?

Thanks for the reply, I haven't reset my router in a couple of weeks so that might be useful. Do you have a link to the hub stats that you might be able to send me please or let me know where I can access this info? 

I do have unlimited but I live in a rural area and my connection is extremely slow so I'm buying a 4G router to supplement, and maybe even replace, my broadband. I'll need to sign up for a new plan that has 20-80gb at varying prices but at the moment I have no idea how much data I'm using and which package to go for.

0 Ratings